Friday, February 11, 2011

Ending Another Chapter.....

Today marked the last day of my job at Superior Care Pharmacy.  It was kind of a bittersweet moment.  I was happy to be a pharmacy technician again, but I was sad to leave all my friends behind.  I thought to tie-up my ends and pack up through out the week so it won't be such a shock at the end.  The hardest part was telling the nursing facilities I communicate with and my co-workers good bye.  I have a lot of fun memories with my co-workers.  They put together this potluck lunch for me, I was actually embarassed, but I was happy that they did that for me.  I don't like people making a fuss over me, I told my manager that they should have the potluck after I leave.  And celebrate that "She's finally gone and we don't have to put up with her dumb questions anymore".   Now, I get to ask dumb questions elsewhere.  I'm really going to miss everyone at Superior Care Pharmacy, I have made A LOT of wonderful friends there.  Thanks for the memories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers