Monday, August 17, 2009

My life according to Matchbox Twenty

Facebook Your Notes: "Using only SONG names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as 'my life according to (band name)'

Pick your Artist:
Matchbox Twenty

Are you a male or female?:
Girl Like That

Describe yourself:
Dizzy

How do you feel:
Tired

Describe where you currently live:
Real World

If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Million Miles

Your favorite form of transportation:
Swing

Your best friend is:
Kody

What's the weather like:
Long Day

Favorite time of day:
3AM

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
Mad Season

What is life to you:
Loss, Strain, and Butterflies

Your fear:
So Sad So Lonely

Thought for the Day:
This is Not a Lovesong

How I would like to die:
Disease

My soul's present condition:
Smooth

My motto:
Back 2 Good"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers